We’ve made it easy for you to use your Greyhound vouchers on our website and mobile app. On the payment page, just add the voucher number and the current voucher value will be applied to the cost of your ticket.
Payment and ticket options
Ready to book a trip? You have several ways to buy your Greyhound tickets, with lots of flexible payment options.
Choose where you will book
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash.
- Buy online and show your ticket on your phone or print your ticket at home.
- Reserve your ticket online via our website or mobile app and pay with cash at over 32,000 locations, now including Walmart, Family Dollar, Dollar General, CVS, 7-Eleven, Speedway, Kum & Go, Sunco, Kwik Trip, Sheetz, ICT Mester Brokers, GPM Investments, Stripes, Royal Farms, TA, Walgreens, Rutter's, Pilot, Go Mart, and S&G Management.
At the station
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash (Different forms of payment cannot be combined)
Pay in person at the station:
- You can buy and print your ticket at a self-service kiosk.
- You can buy a ticket for travel the same day, or take advantage of lower prices by buying your ticket in advance (although it still won't be as low as buying in advance online).
Payment options: Debit/credit card or cash [!] Some locations may not take credit cards. (Different forms of payment cannot be combined)
Buy your ticket at one of the thousands of independent agents (like convenience stores and gas stations) across the United States.
Payment options: Debit or credit card
- If you’re in the U.S. you can buy tickets over the phone using a debit or credit card.
- Call us (toll-free) at 1-800-231-2222.
- Pick your tickets up at the station.
- Get your ticket by email and show that to the driver, or print it at home.
Using a Voucher?
Here are a few things you need to know:
How can I use my voucher?
How can I check my voucher balance and validity?
When a voucher is sent to you (via email), the voucher expiration date is included in the email.
Generally, vouchers are valid for a year, but exceptions exist so it’s best to refer to the email.
Please note that vouchers issued as part of a promotion or as a goodwill gesture can only be redeemed once. They then lose their validity.
The regulations may vary in the case of special offers for a limited period. Further details can be found in the special promotion conditions available on the web portal.
What if I lost my voucher?
If you would like us to resend the email with your voucher, please contact us via our online feedback form. Be sure to provide all data from the original booking ready so we can resend the voucher code via email.
Whether you’re inside or outside the U.S., you can purchase a ticket using any of the options above. The transaction will be in U.S. dollars. Customers in Mexico wanting to pay in Mexican Pesos can go to Greyhound.com.mx and Canada customers can book Greyhound travel on Flixbus.ca and pay in Canadian dollars.