Taking care of our customers and employees is our #1 priority. Our team continues to work hard to make sure we are all staying safe together.
To ensure your safety and the safety of those around you, we ask that you do not travel if you:
- are sick;
- have recently tested positive for COVID-19 (even if you don’t have symptoms);
- have been around someone in the past 14 days who tested positive for COVID-19 (even if they did not have symptoms).
- Effective immediately (4/19/2022), masks are optional for all employees and customers inside our terminals and onboard our buses.
- Note that masks will still be required if mandated by local municipalities and as of now when crossing the border into Mexico or Canada.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of high touch areas using a CDC recommended disinfectant.
- We ozonate each of our buses, a process that has been proven to kill viruses, including COVID-19.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizers for customers and employees.
- Cabin Air is continuously replaced every 5 minutes with fresh outside air maximizing the circulation of fresh air inside the cabin.
- We’ve increased wipe down frequency in our facilities and onboard to ensure better protection at every touchpoint.
- We ozonate our buses – a sanitation process proven to destroy virus and kill COVID-19.
- Sanitizers are widely available in our facilities and onboard to ensure everyone has access to clean their hands and make spaces safer.
- We work with health officials to identify buses if there are any reports of possible COVID-19 exposure. Those buses are fully decontaminated before returning to service.
We’re committed to making your bus trip safe throughout your journey.
Additionally, at each stop, bus doors are opened to pull in even more fresh air. At stops longer than 10 minutes, customers are welcome to get off the bus and enjoy the fresh air.