Here's how to get the discount:
- You need to buy your ticket and your companions' ticket at the same time and at least 3 days before you travel.
- The first passenger has to pay the full price and each companion will get 10% off their ticket. If your companions are seniors, they will get a further discount on top of their reduced senior fare.
- Tickets are non-refundable and can't be combined with any other discount.
- The discount can't be used for trips in the state of New York or between New York and the following locations: Canada, Boston (includes CampusLink service), Philadelphia, Amherst and Northampton.
- The discount may not be available if your trip has connections with other bus companies.
- Discounted fares are not available during peak or holiday periods.
Ready to get a deal?
Grab your friends and book all together.
Discounts by age:
- One child under 2 years of age can ride free if they're traveling with someone who is at least 15 years old and don't need their own seat (if they're sitting on your lap).
- Children younger than 2 years old who will need their own seat on the bus get 20% off the full adult ticket when traveling with someone paying the full adult price.
- Kids aged 2-11 get 20% off the full adult ticket when they travel with someone paying the full adult price. You can get two discount kids tickets for each adult ticket, but any additional kids aged 2-11 traveling with you may have to pay the full adult rate. Also, all passengers have to be traveling together the whole way (both outbound and return).
- Children aged 12 and older pay full adult rate. (They grow up so quick, don't they?)
Other things you need to know about using this discount:
- The discounted children's fare will be valid on Greyhound buses and participating connecting bus companies. But it may not always be available.
- You can't get the children's discount with any other discount or special promotions.
- Children won't get discounts on routes to casinos. (Kids gambling is a no-no in our books.)
We have a whole page with information about traveling with kids on our buses.
- Get 20% off select Greyhound fare (but you can't combine it with any other discount).
- Get 40% off package shipping sent through Greyhound Package Express (shipments within the U.S. only).
- The card is for more than just buses, you'll also save on entertainment, clothing, books and loads more.
The card costs just $20 per year (plus postage) and you can buy one online or at one of over 400 Greyhound stations in the U.S.
If you buy it online, enter the promotion code GRY48L9002
Here's how to get the discount:
- The discounted student fare will be valid on Greyhound buses and participating connecting bus companies.
- The discount isn't available on Greyhound Canada routes.
- You need to show your Student Advantage Discount© Card to get the discount.
- You can't combine the student discount with any other discounts or deals.
Already got your card? Nice one, now go get yourself a discounted ticket.
Veterans Advantage discount:Accumulate Road Reward points with your discount Greyhound travel.
Another discount option for you:
As well as the discounts on tickets mentioned above, you can also get a round trip anywhere in the United States and the most you'll pay is $279. A great way to explore the beautiful country you defend and protect.
Discounted fares valid on Greyhound buses and participating connecting bus companies. Discount is not available on Greyhound Canada routes. Discount cannot be combined with other offers.
Here's how to use the discount:
- Your discounted fare will be valid on Greyhound buses and participating connecting bus companies. The discount isn't available on Greyhound Canada routes.
- You can't combine the senior discount with any other discounts.
Go see our beautiful country or visit someone special. You deserve it!
Earn discounts and free tickets
When you join our loyalty program, Road Rewards, you'll get points for every trip. And these points quickly turn into discounts and free tickets. Best part is, everyone is eligible to sign up.