Sign up & get 10% off
Join Road Rewards and get 10% off your first trip (even if you book it today).
Travel, get points, unlock rewards. It's that easy.
When you join Road Rewards, you'll collect points every time you travel. And they add up real quick - just one round trip is 2 points (or 6 points if you get the Flexible fare). With Road Rewards, you don't need to spend points. Instead, as you reach new point levels, you'll unlock rewards and discounts.
Here are the rewards you can earn:
How to sign up
You can sign up for Road Rewards – online.
Sign up online
- Sign up using our simple online registration form.
- Get your welcome email, and click the link to activate your account.
- Start collecting Road Rewards points right away! Plus, you'll get 10% off your next Greyhound ticket as a sign up bonus.
A few things you need to know:
- You need to be 18 or older to sign up for Road Rewards.
- At the moment, Road Rewards is only available to U.S. residents.
- Each person who signs up for Road Rewards needs to have their own separate email address. For example, a couple or family can't use the same email address. This is to help us make sure the right rewards go to the right people.
- If you ever lose your Road Rewards card, call us at 877-943-3530 and we'll send you a new one. Or, you can easily print a temporary card by logging in to your online account.
How to collect pointsOnce you're a Road Rewards member, you can start collecting Road Rewards points right away.
The amount of points you collect depends on the type of fare you buy. You'll get:
- 1 point for each one-way trip for Economy fares
- 2 points for each one-way trip for Economy Extra fares
- 3 points for each one-way trip for Flexible fares
As your points add up, you'll move through the different levels of the program, unlocking rewards as you go.
Use them or lose them
You'll collect your Road Rewards points throughout a 12-month period, and at the end of this period the points reset to zero.
Getting rewards for tickets you already bought:
You can still get Road Rewards points for tickets you've bought before joining the program. You'll need to contact the Road Rewards team to add your Road Rewards number to your reservation before you travel. You can't get points if you've already traveled.
How to use your rewardsThe more points you collect, the more rewards you'll earn. And it's easy to redeem them online, by phone or at one of our stations.
You don't need to 'spend' points to get rewards. New rewards simply become available as your points total grows.
For example, once you've collected 6 points here's what you'll get:
- A free companion pass for a friend traveling with you,
- 15% off your next ticket, and
- 10% off food and drink at Greyhound stations and other locations for a whole year!
By the time you collect 16 points, you'll get a free trip anywhere in the U.S. (No strings attached – you can literally go anywhere there's a Greyhound stop in the continental United States.)
See all rewards available.
Here's how to use your rewards:
Sign in before you start booking a trip, and you'll be able to select any available reward when choosing your trip details. Or go to your account when signed in, and choose the reward you want to redeem online.
Redeem at Greyhound stations
Bring your Road Rewards membership card, to any Greyhound station and we can tell you which rewards you have to choose from. Then, you can immediately redeem the reward you choose. Remember, you can always get your membership number and print your card from your online account.
Redeem by phone
Call us at 1-800-231-2222 and have your Road Rewards membership number ready. We can tell you the rewards you have available and redeem them for you right there and then.
A few things you need to know:
- You can only use one reward per purchase, apart from the 10% Food and Drink discount which is valid for 12 months once you've collected 6 Road Rewards points.
- You can only use the 10% Food & Drink discount at participating Greyhound-owned and operated food service locations.
- You can't use Road Rewards with any other promotion or discount.
- You can't give your Road Rewards points away to friends or family. But, if you're making a purchase on behalf of a group you can enter the Road Rewards membership numbers of the other travelers, so they can also get points for the trip.
Other useful features and benefitsOnce you've got your Road Rewards account up and running, you'll find plenty of handy features to help you make the most of your rewards, and make booking your trips even easier.
- Sign in to your account faster to book your trips (we can automatically fill in your details for you and remember your previous trips).
- See all your available rewards and when they expire.
- See your upcoming trips and view your booking details anytime.
- Get exclusive access to over 65,000 hotels with up to 50% off.