Explore a New World of Media
Need an escape from the term paper? Let us help you procrastinate a bit with a library of 30 movies from a range of genres. We are sure you will find something you like. The library is updated with new movies on a monthly basis..
If binge watching series TV is more your thing, we have something here for you, too. We will always have one whole series from a popular premium cable series, as well as episodes from several popular network channels.
Our internet service is now new and improved, with standard access included in the price of your Boltbus ticket. Coming soon, you will be able to upgrade to a premium internet service for a small fee.
We currently offer 15 video channels with short clips that range from celebrity gossip to rock climbing tricks. Weekly updates to this content means that the topics are fresh and not last season.
Want to stay up to date on what's going on in the world? We have headline news stories that are updated hourly, as well as headline video stories that are updated daily. You really don't have an excuse of not being in the know.
We currently offer 11 fun games to keep you entertained. While we don't have the latest Tour of Duty game, there is plenty to keep you occupied. From old school Pinball to Soduku and MiniGolf, we have quite a selection.
HOW IT WORKS
How to Connect
STEP 1: Choose "BusWifi" from the available wifi networks
STEP 2: Open your preferred web browser
STEP 3: Enter any website address or visit: infotainment.blue
Once the entertainment portal loads on your device you are ready to be entertained.
Get to movies quicker
Option 1: (Fastest) Download the app before your trip so you are ready to watch movies the moment your "you know what" hits the seat.
Option 2: Download the app while on the bus. (This may take a bit longer.)
Need to Connect to the Internet?
Free Internet Access*
Included with your Greyhound ticket purchase is our Complimentary Internet Package. This package offers up to 100MB of data completely free. You may see the occasional ad and the download speeds may be limited a bit, but it's completely free of charge. As an FYI, our internet service connects over cellular networks and may experience occasional dead zones, just like you do with your cell devices.
What you can do with 100MB of data:
- Send/receive 35 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 3.5 hours
- Post 4 photos to social media
- Download 4 apps/games/songs
Premium Internet Access*
We have upgraded our internet service and now have the ability to provide a 2 premium internet packages.
PLATINUM INTERNET PACKAGE
You will have access to 300MB of data at speeds up to 1.5mbps, for up to 24 hours from the time of purchase. $6.99
What you can do with 300MB of data:
- Send/receive 80 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 8 hours
- Post 10 photos to social media
- Download 10 apps/games/songs
GOLD INTERNET PACKAGE
You will have access to 150MB of data at speeds up to 1.5mbps, for up to 24 hours from the time of purchase. $3.99
What you can do with 150MB of data:
- Send/receive 40 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 4 hours
- Post 5 photos to social media
- Download 5 apps/games/songs
* Both the Free and Premium Internet do not support video streaming of services such as Netflix and Hulu. But you now have hundreds of hours of free content you can watch from our new entertainment service.
Supported devices and browsers
- PC: Internet Explorer (latest 2 versions: 10 & 11) + Edge* + Chrome (latest 2 stable versions) + Firefox (latest 2 stable versions)
- MAC: Safari (below version: 10) + Chrome (latest 2 stable versions) + Firefox (latest 2 stable versions)
- iOS 7+: Safari (latest version) + Chrome (latest version)
- Android 4.3+: Google Chrome + Stock Browser
- Android 5+: Google Chrome
- Windows Mobile: Internet Explorer*
- Windows: 7, 8.1 and 10
- Mac: latest version (OS X 'El Capitan')
- iPhone/iPad running iOS7+
- Android 4.3.x+
- Windows mobile: latest versions (Windows 8.1)*
Asterisk * = Full movies are not supported.