Welcome to the Greyhound Road Rewards Program ("Program"). As a valued customer of Greyhound Lines, Inc., ("Greyhound"), we encourage you to participate in this Program. The Program began April 20, 2006 and will be administered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions ("Rules"), which will be updated from time to time. By enrolling in the Program and becoming a Program Member ("Member"), you agree to honor and abide by the following Rules:
- Members will be awarded Points ("Points") based on the online or offline fare purchased for each eligible segment traveled two (2) business days after your travel date. A segment is defined as a one-way trip on Greyhound (or participating carriers) from an origin city to a destination city, including any intermediate stops and/or connections on Greyhound (or participating carriers) made during the trip.
To earn Points under the Program, you must:
- join by registering online and activating your account
- purchase your ticket online, by phone or in the terminal, and
- complete your trip by redeeming your ticket for travel.
Member receive the following discounts and benefits (“Road Rewards”) upon reaching certain milestones in accordance with the below guidelines. Each Reward is valid for a single use only, with the exception of the food and beverage discount.
Milestone One-time Benefit On-going Benefit Upon enrollment 10% off one (1)ticket purchase (a) - 6 Points 15% off one (1) ticket purchase (a)
One (1) Free Companion Pass (c)
10% off all food and beverage (b) 10 Points 20% off one (1)ticket purchase (a)
One (1) Free Companion Pass (c)
10% off all food and beverage (b) 16 Points One (1) Free Trip Ticket (c) 10% off all food and beverage (b)
(a) Discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounted fares.
(b) Food and beverage discounts are only redeemable at participating Greyhound-owned food service locations. Members must present their Member ID and picture ID to receive the discount.
(c) Companion Passes and Free Trip Tickets are valid for either a one-way or round-trip fare and are subject to special terms and conditions.
- In order to redeem your Road Reward benefit online, simply log on to the website located at www.greyhound.com/help-and-info/road-rewards/ and enter your login and password. Select Use My Reward for the reward you want to use." To redeem in the terminal you can either bring in a reward voucher you received via email with your reward promo code, or you can print a reward voucher to bring in to the terminal. You will also need your Member ID to redeem your reward. To redeem by phone, call the Greyhound Fare and Schedule Line at 1-800-231-2222. You will need your reward promo code and your Member ID number.
- All Road Rewards awarded have no cash value and are void if sold, purchased, brokered, or bartered. All transactions in the Program are subject to review and adjustment by Greyhound. Greyhound reserves the right to cancel your membership, reverse any awards, or void any tickets if a Member(s) misuses or violates these Rules.
- All Road Rewards or any rights granted by Greyhound under this Program, including but not limited to account numbers, Member IDs, tickets, and discounts are nontransferable under any circumstances.
- To earn benefits, you must reach the Point milestones during a twelve (12) month period from your enrollment date. For example, if you enroll in the Program on May 1, 2015 you have until April 30, 2016 to earn the six (6) Points required for the benefits listed above. On each anniversary of your enrollment, your Point totals are reset to zero and you start earning Points again.
- Your twelve (12) month period begins when your membership information is entered into the system OR the date of your first trip on which your membership card is used.
You can redeem any unused Road Reward benefits after each is awarded and deposited in your membership account. Your Road Reward benefits expire in accordance with these guidelines.
Road Reward Expiration Date Enrollment discount of 10% Three (3) months from enrollment date Ticket purchase discounts of 15% or 20% Six (6) months from date awarded Free Trip Tickets Twelve (12) months from date awarded Companion Passes Three (3) months from date awarded Food & Beverage discount of 10% On the anniversary date of your enrollment
For example, if you are awarded your sixth Point on July 1, 2008, you have until September 30, 2008 to redeem the Companion Pass.
- Free Trip Tickets are valid for a one-way or round-trip fare to any location Greyhound (or participating carriers) serves in the continental U.S. Travel must occur on Greyhound (or participating carriers) schedules only. All standard ticket tariff rules apply. If a Free Trip Ticket is lost, stolen or replaced, you assume all liability for its loss.
- Free Companion Pass Tickets are valid for a one-way or round-trip fare to any location Greyhound (or participating carriers) serve in the continental U.S., however your companion must check in with you and travel on the same trip as you. All standard ticket tariff rules apply. You will automatically be notified of eligibility and be provided rules and instructions regarding Free Companion Pass Tickets when such Benefit is awarded.
- All Road Rewards are subject to seat availability restrictions. Free Companion Pass Tickets and Free Tickets are subject to standard blackout dates. Discounts cannot be combined with any other discount program or special rates. Not valid in connection with a discovery pass purchase.
The following trips or segments are ineligible for Destination Points under the Program:
- Non revenue (free) and service-charged tickets, (unless specifically designated as eligible); charter trips or trade out tickets;
- Stops at intermediate cities on connecting or through trips or the purchase of multiple tickets as part of the same trip;
- Free Trips or Companion Trips earned under this Program;
- Ticket purchases that are refunded for any reason.
- Members do not earn Points if the name on their government-issued photo identification does not match the name on the Road Rewards account. Greyhound reserves the right to deduct Points from your account if we later determine, at our sole and reasonable discretion, the Point was erroneously deposited.
- Membership in the Road Rewards program is for individual travelers only. Individuals must enroll separately and may not pool or combine credits with other Members. Members are limited to one account. Minors (children under the age of 18), corporations, and other entities are not eligible to become Members.
- Greyhound reserves the right to cancel the membership of any Member with no Points in his/her account and who has not earned any Points for at least 6 consecutive months.
- Greyhound Road Rewards are only available to U.S. residents.
- All supplemental taxes, facility use fees, or fees (of any kind) are the responsibility of the Member and must be paid for at the time of purchase. These fees are not considered eligible Road Rewards under this Program.
- Greyhound may from time to time offer "bonus" awards or credits, partnership programs, or promotional incentives to Members. Such offers are not a part of the Program's formal award structure and may only be offered a limited period of time. Greyhound reserves the right to modify or eliminate such offers at any time. The offers are void where prohibited by law.
- Upon enrolling in the Program, you may create a password so that you can access your account via www.greyhound.com/help-and-info/road-rewards/ at any time and also so that you may update or change your address or profile information at your convenience. You will receive your award notification via email and award notification information will also be displayed in your Road Rewards online profile.
- Greyhound (or a participating carrier) reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Program at any time; however, you will still be able to utilize your Road Rewards after the benefits are awarded. Greyhound (or a participating carrier) may change the Rules at any time with or without notice to you.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please send us an email at email@example.com.