Enter for a chance to win:
4 FREE VIP Six Flags Tickets
Food & Beverages included
4 FREE Round-trip
Greyhound Bus Tickets
Accommodations for 4
#LiveUnleashed17There are 2 ways to enter
Hashtag to Enter
Hashtag your photos or videos on Twitter or Instagram with #LiveUnleashed17 and your caption that tells why you want to Live Unleashed on a trip to Six Flags®.
Upload to Enter
Upload your image in the entry form and tell us why you want to Live Unleashed on a trip to Six Flags®.
Get up to $60 offSix Flags® Theme Park
Present this coupon at the front gate of a participating Six Flags theme park and receive up to $60 off four (4) general admission tickets.*
Not valid with online purchases. Offer expires 9.17.17.
Expand to see Greyhound Live Unleashed Sweepstakes Full Terms & Conditions.
Greyhound Live Unleashed Sweepstakes Full Terms & Conditions
We invite entrants to answer this question and send in your most captivating photo to show us just how excited you are about winning the Greyhound & Six Flags® Live Unleashed Sweepstakes!
Tell us why you want to Live Unleashed on a trip to Six Flags ________________________________.
Entries can be submitted the following ways:
Upload your photo or video and caption at Greyhound.com/sixflags or through the Facebook app on the Greyhound Lines official page (https://www.facebook.com/GreyhoundBus/). Share your photo and caption to Twitter or Instagram with #LiveUnleashed17.
All entries become the property of Greyhound Lines, Inc. and may be published on Greyhound networks including, but not limited to, Greyhound social media, email marketing and websites.
All entries must be received by July 16, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time regardless of method of entry.
Only one (1) entry per person per day per unique photo will be accepted regardless of entry method. No duplicate photos will be accepted regardless of date or method of entry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility. This Greyhound Live Unleashed sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (including District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of Greyhound Lines, Inc. and Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc., or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
2. Sponsor. Greyhound Lines, Inc., 350 N. St. Paul Street, Dallas, Texas 75201.
3. Timing. The Promotion begins on June 5, 2017 at 12:00 AM Central Time ("CT") and ends on July 16, 2017 at 11:59 PM CT (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer system time setting is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter. You will automatically be entered into the Promotion once you complete the following: (1) Complete the open-ended question, (2) Include a photo of the entrant(s) that relates to the open-ended question, and if uploading the entry on the website, (3) Provide your full name, email address and zip code. Limit: (i) 1 entry per person per day per unique entry during the Promotion Period. No duplicate photos will be accepted regardless of date or method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or photo. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, photos, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in
disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. Participant acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to utilize entry photographs as part of this Promotion.
5. Winner Selection. On or about August 1, 2017, Sponsor or an independent judging agency will select one (1) entry for the prize described below in Section 7 in a random drawing of all valid entries received. The entrants will be contacted using the email address and/or social media handle provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within five (5) days of notification will result in disqualification and Sponsor may redraw for a new prize winner.
6. Verification of Potential Winners. POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone call, after the date of random drawing. The potential winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Prize. (i) One (1) VIP Tour for four (4) people to any one (1) Six Flags theme park in the United States; includes admission to the park for four (4) people, additional items will vary by park (subject to all park rules and regulations); (ii) hotel accommodation in a single room with quad occupancy for two (2) nights at a hotel within proximity to the Six Flags park as determined by the prize supplier in its sole discretion; and (iii) four (4) roundtrip bus tickets on Greyhound for travel to/from the City where the Six Flags park is located. All prize items must be used before May 31, 2018. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with prize award, receipt and use not expressly specified herein as part of the prize, including, without limitation, with respect to the Prize, additional transportation costs, airline change fees, additional lodging, ground transportation, meals, gratuities, insurance, surcharges and other costs and expenses incurred by the Winner and Winner’s guests in accepting the prize, and all federal, state and local taxes on the prize. The approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes awarded in this Contest is $4,000 (USD). ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
8. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the Sweepstakes judges which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor and/or the Sweepstakes judges and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes and Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry;
and indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Promotion and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Disputes. ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, OTHER THAN THOSE CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (II) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT OR THE APPROPRIATE DALLAS, TEXAS COURT LOCATED IN THE CITY OF DALLAS, TEXAS; (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (IV) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF TEXAS OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
12. Governing Law / Limitation of Liability: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the
application of any other state’s laws.
15. Winner’s List. To request confirmation of the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by September 30, 2017, to: Greyhound Lines, Inc., Greyhound Lines, Inc., Marketing Department, 350 N. Saint Paul St., Dallas, TX 75201.
16. PHOTO REQUIREMENTS. ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
* Entries must be the original work of entrant.
* Entries must not contain any material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, or defamatory and must not contain nudity, sexual content, hateful content of any kind, content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature, or any other offensive content (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
* Entries must not contain material that promotes alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous.
* Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
* Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations; or promote any political agenda or party.
* Entries must not include any trademarks, logos, or copyrighted materials, other than Sponsor related materials, or advertise or promote any brand or product owned by any entity other than Sponsor or Six Flags.
* Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without express written permission from the person or persons (or their estate) depicted in the Entry.
* Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and not contain any material that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates.
* Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation.
Entries that fail to comply with the foregoing requirements may not be considered and may disqualify the entrant. Any photo that is not of satisfactory quality (e.g., brightness, focus, etc.) may be rejected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry qualifies for the Promotion.
2017 Greyhound Lines, Inc. Some restrictions and limitations apply.