Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update Center
We understand the stress people are experiencing as new information about the coronavirus continues to emerge. Along with others across the nation, we are working hard to stay informed on its impact as new information becomes available and our heartfelt sympathy goes out to everyone who's been affected by coronavirus. We truly appreciate your patience and trust in us during this unprecedented time.
We know you may have concerns about your travel plans due to coronavirus. We would like to ease your worries with our Peace of Mind travel policy, offering to reissue your ticket with no change fee if you know when you’d like to reschedule, or exchanging your ticket for an eVoucher if you don’t have your new dates just yet. The details of both options are below.
We are currently experiencing extremely high call volume and longer than normal hold times. We are doing everything we can to answer your call as quickly as possible. If you’re not scheduled to depart within the next three to five days, please call us back closer to your travel date. And if you have already submitted a eVoucher request, please do not call to check the status of your request as it may further delay our response. Our call center is open 7 days a week 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CT
If you are scheduled to travel with us but don’t feel 100%, we ask that you reschedule your trip to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you. Once you’re feeling better, we’ll be happy to welcome you on board.
Updated as of April 2, 2020
In addition to our Peace of Mind policy, other COVID-19 information is available:
- Travel Guidance
- Keeping You Safe
- Select Bus Station Updates
- Schedule and Service Changes
- Commercial Sales
- Group Sales
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We understand you may have concerns about travel and we would like to ease your worries by offering no change fees if you wish to postpone your travel plans because of concerns related to coronavirus.
ONE-TIME COMPLIMENTARY REISSUE
To help you book with peace of mind we are offering a one-time complimentary reissue so you can rebook and travel for a later date for free.
- If you booked an Economy or Economy Extra fare for travel through May 31, 2020.
- You are eligible for a one-time complimentary reissue to postpone travel and rebook for a later date.
- The reissue request must be made at least 1 day prior to the scheduled departure date of your original trip.
- New travel must be completed by December 31, 2020.
- If you wish to postpone your trip to a later date, contact us at 1-800-231-2222 and our friendly customer care agents will be ready to assist.
|Original Purchase Date||Original Travel Dates||New Travel Dates|
|March 5, 2020 - March 9, 2020||March 5, 2020 - May 31, 2020||March 18, 2020 - December 31, 2020|
|March 10, 2020 - April 30, 2020||March 10, 2020 - May 31, 2020||April 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020|
We understand there are situations where you are currently unable to travel due to a site closure or a cancellation of an event. In these situations, we are offering the ability to cancel your trip without a fee and we’ll give you an eVoucher for the value of the ticket.
- Must be issued by Greyhound
- Cannot have been paid with cash or with our Sezzle payment option
- Request must be made online by completing the eVoucher request form
- Must be redeemed within one year of issue date
- Can only be redeemed via our call center
Click here to request an eVoucher. Once processing is complete we will email you the details of your eVoucher.