Want to experience Nitro Circus Live for yourself?Now - July 7 enter to win your own VIP Nitro Circus Experience!
We’ve teamed up with Nitro Circus Live, the only place to see the best athletes in FMX, BMX, scooter, skate, and every other contraption you can think so that you can live your own “Nitro Circus Experience” by attending one 2018 Nitro Circus Live event in the USA.
Don’t Miss Greyhound at EVEL LIVE!
The three-hour event will be broadcasted live from Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV.
American professional motorsports icon and Nitro Circus ringleader Travis Pastrana will honor legendary daredevil Evel Knievel by attempting 3 of his most dangerous feats, including the Caesars Palace Fountain jump that left Knievel grasping for his life.
One (1) lucky Grand Prize Winner and five (5) Secondary Winners will be chosen to received the prizes below.
Greyhound’s Nitro Circus Experience Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. CT on June 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on July 7, 2018.
Expand to see Full Terms & Conditions.
Greyhound’s Nitro Circus Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED. AS A CONDITION OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE, THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL ON DATES SPECIFIED BY SPONSOR.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Participation in Greyhound’s ‘Nitro Circus Experience Sweepstakes’ (“Sweepstakes”) constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m., Central Standard Time on June 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m., Central Standard Time on July 7, 2018 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sweepstakes is sponsored by Greyhound Lines, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), who is solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (including District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years or the age of majority in their state of primary residence (whichever is older). Void in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsor, Nitro Circus Live Touring USA, Inc. (“Nitro Circus”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, parents advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entities directly associated with this Sweepstakes (all such individuals and entities are collectively referred to herein as the "Released Parties"), are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Nitro Circus Live Touring USA, Inc. is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes or the selection of winners.
2. How to Enter: You will automatically be entered into the Promotion once you complete the following: Submit the online form located at www.greyhound.com/nitrocircus . You will be asked to submit an official entry form which may ask for your name, last name, date of birth, complete address, day & evening phone numbers and e-mail address.
- Only one (1) entry per person per day per unique entry during the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by July 7, 2018 at 11:59.59 p.m. Central Daylight Time.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or photo. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, photos, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion.
3. Winner Selection: On or about July 13, 2018, Sponsor or an independent judging agency will select one (1) entry for the Grand prize and (5) entries for the Secondary prize described below in Section 5 in a random drawing of all valid entries received. The entrants will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within five (5) days of notification will result in disqualification and Sponsor may redraw for a new prize winner.
4. Verification of Potential Winners: POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER(S) IS (ARE) SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone call, after the date of random drawing. The potential winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. Prizes: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner and (5) secondary prize winners. Grand Prize winner is awarded (i) Four (4) VIP Nitro Circus tickets to any one (1) 2018 Nitro Circus event in the United States. (ii) One (1) signed Travis Pastrana Jersey; (iii) four (4) Nitro Circus T-Shirts (iv) four (4) signed Nitro Circus hats; (v) four (4) roundtrip economy class airfare or four (4) roundtrip bus tickets on Greyhound for travel depending on winners residence proximity to/from the City where the 2018 Nitro Circus event is located in the US; and (vi) two (2) nights hotel stay for four (4) adults within proximity to the 2018 Nitro Circus event as determined by the prize supplier in its sole discretion. Secondary prize winners are awarded (i) Two (2) VIP Nitro Circus tickets to any one (1) 2018 Nitro Circus event in the United States; (ii) One (1) Nitro Circus hat; and (iii) Two (2) roundtrip bus tickets on Greyhound for travel to/from the City where the 2018 Nitro Circus event is located in the US. All decisions by Sponsor as to prize winner and prizes are final. Approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes: Six Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars ($6,250 USD). ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
6. Entry Conditions and Release: Prize is not redeemable for cash, transferrable and cannot be sold. Prize cannot be substituted, except at Sponsor’s discretion, for a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Prize will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received and must be redeemed by October 1, 2018.
In the event the prize winner and/or his/her Guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early.
The Grand Prize winner and his/her Guests must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Travel must be booked at least two (2) weeks prior to travel and all travel must take place between October 1, 2018 and October 16, 2018 to correspond with one of the four 2018 Nitro Circus USA events which are: Wednesday October 03, 2018 in Minneapolis Minnesota, Thursday Oct 11, 2018 in San Jose, California, Saturday October 13, 2018 in Anaheim, California and Tuesday October 16, 2018 in Denver, Colorado. The roundtrip air transportation element for the Grand Prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Guest must be at least the “Age of Majority” in his/her state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states, but nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi). Once the Guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the Grand Prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: hotel taxes, additional ground transportation, room service, food and beverages (including alcohol), merchandise, tips, and gratuities. The winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. All taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner's acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for the Sponsor to use said winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and address (state), in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation. Dates of travel are subject to availability. National U.S. holidays are excluded. Hotel is based on two (2) people sharing one (1) room. Hotel will require a valid credit card to cover incidentals (room service, telephone). Winner and Guests must have a valid government-issued photo ID.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversion or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers, or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay.
7. Terms & Conditions: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, damage or injuries to any person (including death) or property of any kind sustained in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes or from their acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, but not limited to, its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes mechanics and/or implementation will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, violates these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Disputes. ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, OTHER THAN THOSE CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (II) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT OR THE APPROPRIATE DALLAS, TEXAS COURT LOCATED IN THE CITY OF DALLAS, TEXAS; (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (IV) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF TEXAS OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
9. Governing Law / Limitation of Liability: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
12. Winner’s List: For any legally required winner’s list, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by August 6, 2018, to: Greyhound Lines, Inc., Marketing Department, 350 N. Saint Paul St., Dallas, TX 75201.
13. Sponsor: 2018 Greyhound Lines, Inc. Marketing Department, 350 N. Saint Paul St., Dallas, TX 75201
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by Nitro Circus. Accordingly, Nitro Circus expressly disclaims any and all liability in conjunction with the offering or conduct of the Sweepstakes under any legal theory, including but not limited to the award of prizes in the Sweepstakes.
Nitro Circus Live Touring USA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.