Our New San Francisco Terminal
Greyhound bus service will begin operating Wednesday, August 15, 2018, from the beautiful new Salesforce Transit Center in San Francisco, CA. This six-story transit center is located in the South of Market neighborhood and will serve as the city's primary intermodal. This new center has everything you need to make your trip enjoyable, including several dining options, pop-up retail, and a 5.4-acre rooftop park with dynamite views of the ever-changing South Beach skyline. The center also offers 24-hour security.
- Modern, state of the art building filled with natural light throughout in a convenient location to the South of Market neighborhood.
- Comfort amenities include free WiFi, electronic display monitors with up-to-date departure and arrival information, a comfortable seating area for relaxing before your trip, clean public restrooms, and a 5.4-acre rooftop park.
- The Greyhound ticket counter is located on the 2nd floor with a pop-up retail program featuring cafes, grab-and-go food and drink items nearby.
- Greyhound Package Express, where we offer the most flexible shipping schedules for the lowest price, is located at street level.
- Easy connections to local transportation options such as Muni and WestCAT and is only 2 blocks away from the BART station.
- Daily, hassle-free service to/from Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, Las Vegas, Reno, and thousands of other U.S. destinations.
- Modern Greyhound bus fleet operating from the Salesforce Transit Center station offers the best-in-class service with more free onboard WiFi, power outlets, more leg room, reclining seats, and on-board entertainment to enjoy movies, television shows, and games. (not yet available on all buses)
- E-Tickets now available to make travel even easier and faster than ever before. Got a smart phone? You’ve got a ticket!
The Salesforce Transit Center is a great addition to the city of San Francisco and will help us make your experience with Greyhound better than ever. Book your trip today!