George Washington Bridge Station
- Fast, convenient and safe alternative station to the downtown Port Authority location for residents of Washington Heights and surrounding communities avoiding the traffic of the city.
- Hassle-free, transfer free through service for travel between Boston, Hartford, Philadelphia, DC and Baltimore without having to stop at the downtown Port Authority terminal in the city. Greyhound is the first intercity carrier to serve the station.
- Over 10 daily trips from GW Bridge station with more times and cities being added, accessing thousands of destinations.
- Modern Greyhound bus fleet from GW Bridge station offering best-in-class service with more free WiFi, power outlets, more leg room, reclining seats, and onboard entertainment to enjoy movies, television shows, and games (not yet available on all buses).
- Newly renovated GW Bridge station with modern amenities includes a new bus pavilion area and WiFi access. Digital electronic passenger information boards provide real-time updates and information on bus schedules. And new retail shops and services allow travelers to shop, eat, and prepare for their trip.
- E-Tickets available on Greyhound schedules to make travel even easier and faster than ever before. Got a smart phone? You’ve got a ticket!
Check out our newest bus station at the newly renovated George Washington Bridge Bus Station! With our second location in Manhattan, customers in the Washington Heights area and surrounding communities now have a quicker and more convenient option for safe, reliable bus travel at the lowest fares.
LOCATIONS TO/FROM GW BRIDGE, NY STATION
|Albany, NY||Baltimore, MD
Tired of transferring buses in the Port Authority? The new George Washington Bridge station enables you to travel between Boston, Hartford, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and DC all without having to transfer from one bus to another.
We now offer over 10 daily trips from the new station with more times and cities being added. The newly renovated bus station showcases an entirely new bus pavilion on Level 3 with a waiting area, ticket sales, public restrooms and electronic passenger information boards. The new station also offers several first-class national and local retail shops and services for our traveling customers.