Greyhound is proud to carry those who serve our country. Active duty and retired military personnel and their dependent family members may receive a
10% discount off the Greyhound walk-up (unrestricted) fare. Another option for military personnel is to travel on Greyhound for a maximum fare of
$259 round trip anywhere in the continental United States.
- Fares are valid on Greyhound schedules and those of participating interline carriers. Not available on Greyhound Canada routes.
- This fare applies only to active and retired members of the United States Armed Forces, which includes the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy; members of the National Guard, reservists and bona fide identifiable spouses and dependents of the above. A valid military picture identification card must be presented upon request.
- The maximum military fare may not be combined with any other discounts including, the 10% military discount, children’s discount, advance purchase fares as well as all other discounted fares.
- Only totally unused tickets may be refunded to the location of the original purchase. A 20% penalty fee applies upon refund. No refund will be allowed if any portion of the ticket has been used.
- Departure date and time may be changed for a change of itinerary fee provided that the advance purchase requirement is not violated.
- Casino, commuter, student or other special military fares do not qualify for the military discount.
- Fares are subject to change until purchase and may be higher during peak holiday travel periods.