News & Media
The following releases include Greyhound Lines' most recent news. You may also select a year in order to browse through previous releases.
- 10-19-2018 Greyhound Lines, Inc. Policy Statement on Warrantless Searches by U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- 10-05-2018 Greyhound Offers Columbus Day Weekend Fare Sale
- 09-18-2018 Greyhound Launches E-ticketing Nationwide For iOS
- 09-11-2018 Greyhound Offers Free Rebooking For Customers In Preparation For Hurricane Florence
- 07-16-2018 Greyhound Expands Service In New York
- 07-02-2018 Greyhound Announces Fourth Of July Fare Sale
- 06-26-2018 Greyhound Joins Nitro Circus in Recreating Iconic Evel Knievel Jump during HISTORY's 3-Hour Event, 'Evel Live'
- 06-21-2018 Greyhound Relocates in Shreveport, La.
- 06-21-2018 Greyhound Relocates in Perris, Calif.
- 06-06-2018 Greyhound Launches New Marketing Campaign That Targets The Next Generation Of Bus Travelers
- 06-04-2018 Greyhound and Six Flags Launch "Live Unleashed Sweepstakes"
- 04-12-2018 JTA and Greyhound Open Intercity Bus Terminal at the Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center
- 04-09-2018 Greyhound Relocates in Weed, Calif.
- 04-09-2018 Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1700 and Greyhound Reach Agreement
- 02-21-2018 Greyhound Canada to Implement B.C. Passenger Transportation Board Decision
- 02-20-2018 Greyhound Relocates in Birmingham, Ala.
- 01-31-2018 Greyhound Moves Into Newly Renovated Facility in Salem, Ore.
- 01-16-2018 Greyhound Expands Service in Massachusetts
For more information concerning media releases please call Greyhound Media Relations at 214.849.6826.
For customer service or web inquiries please call us at 1-800-268-9000.