- Greyhound is the only national operator of scheduled intercity coach services in North America, serving 48 US States and ten Canadian Provinces and Territories.
- Our direct, point-to-point services, such as Greyhound Express, which now serves 1,000 city pairs in more than 135 markets across North America, are broadening the range of customers using intercity coach services. We also operate BoltBus in the US Northeast, Pacific Northwest and California. These premium brands are encouraging a new, younger, passenger demographic and helping to spur the renaissance in intercity coach travel, which has been growing every year since 2006. Passengers also feed into these point-to-point services from right across our unique nationwide network.
- We employ 7,000 people and we carry around 18 million passengers a year who travel 5.4 billion miles a year on our fleet of around 1,700 vehicles. We provide a package delivery facility on our coaches and we also run food outlets in our stations.
- Greyhound celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2014. The globally recognised iconic brand was founded in Hibbing, Minnesota and has proudly served America for a century, withstanding the test of time through a deserved reputation for great service. We now have more than 3,800 destinations across North America and serve a wide customer base who appreciate our value for money fares.
- In 2015 we became the first international coach operator to launch domestic service in Mexico. We also launched seamless cross-border services, connecting our private terminals in Monterrey and Nuevo Laredo to destinations in Texas
- In recent years our onboard customer service offering has been transformed with the purchase of hundreds of new coaches and a comprehensive refurbishment programme on our existing vehicles. Our buses now feature new look interiors with on-board amenities including Wi-Fi, and are powered by clean diesel, low emission engines.
- Greyhound now also offers additional sales and distribution channels and stimulates conversation and debate with our customer community through award winning social media channels. By marrying the latest customer technology to our national network, we are ensuring Greyhound remains an American icon for its second century.
- 3,800 destinations offering 50,000 city pair journey combinations across our unique nationwide network
- First international coach operator to launch domestic service in Mexico
- 7,000 employees
- 18 million passengers a year
- 5.4 billion passenger miles a year
- 1,700 vehicles in our fleet
* All fact and figures are as of April 2016