Whether you're heading back to school or traveling with friends for Spring Break, the Student Advantage® Discount Card
is your ticket to discounts on a number of items, including travel and shipping. With the money you save, you can buy that beanbag chair you've been wanting for your dorm room.
- Save 20 percent on Greyhound unrestricted walk-up fares or online to thousands of destinations nationwide
- Save 40 percent on package shipping sent through Greyhound PackageXpress
(shipments within the US only)
- Save on entertainment, clothing, books and more
The card is just $20 plus shipping and handling.
Order your Student Advantage® Discount Card at a nearby Greyhound terminal or simply order the card online. Enter promotion code GRY48L9002.
More than 400 Greyhound terminals and agencies now sell the Student Advantage® Discount Card. Students can purchase their card at select terminals and save immediately.
Learn more about the program online at www.studentadvantage.com.
Greyhound Lines' deals pages provide information on other advance purchase fares.
- Fares are valid on Greyhound schedules and those of participating interline carriers. Not available on Greyhound Canada routes.
- Students must present the card upon request to receive the fare.
- No other discounts (advance purchase, e.g.) apply to this fare.
- Only totally unused tickets may be refunded to the location of the original purchase. A 15-percent penalty fee applies upon refund. No refund will be allowed if any portion of the ticket has been used.
- Departure date and time may be changed for a charge of $20 per ticket provided that advance purchase requirement is not violated.
- Casino, commuter, Discovery Pass or military fares do not qualify for Student Advantage discount.
- Fares are subject to change until purchase.