Greyhound passengers age 62 and older may request a 5 percent discount on
unrestricted passenger fares. Appropriate ID may be required.
- Fares are valid on Greyhound schedules and those of participating interline carriers.
Not available on Greyhound Canada routes.
- No other discounts (advance purchase, e.g.) apply to this fare.
- Only totally unused tickets may be refunded to the location of the original purchase.
A 20-percent penalty fee applies upon refund. No refund will be allowed if any portion
of the ticket has been used.
- Departure date and time may be changed for a charge of $20 per ticket provided that
the advance purchase requirement is not violated.
- Casino, commuter, Discovery Pass, or military fares do not qualify for the senior
- Fares are subject to change until purchase.