Greyhound is proud to carry those who serve our country. Active duty and retired
military personnel and their dependent family members may receive a
10-percent discount off the Greyhound walk-up (unrestricted) fare. Another
option for military personnel is to travel on Greyhound for a maximum fare of $235 round trip anywhere in the continental United States.
- Fares are valid on Greyhound schedules and those of participating interline carriers.
Not available on Greyhound Canada routes.
- This fare applies only to active and retired members of the United States Armed
Forces, which includes the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, and Navy;
members of the National Guard, reservists and bonafide identifiable spouses and
dependents of the above. A valid military picture identification card must be presented
- The maximum military fare may not be combined with any other discounts including,
the 10% military discount, children’s discount, advance purchase fares as well as
all other discounted fares.
- Only totally unused tickets may be refunded to the location of the original purchase.
A 20-percent penalty fee applies upon refund. No refund will be allowed if any portion of
the ticket has been used.
- Departure date and time may be changed for a change of itinerary fee provided that
the advance purchase requirement is not violated.
- Casino, commuter, Discovery Pass, student or other special military fares do not
qualify for the military discount.
- Fares are subject to change until purchase and may be higher during peak holiday